Become an Egg Donor
At Egg Donor America, we have the utmost admiration and respect for young ladies who decide to help others by donating their eggs. Becoming an egg donor may feel complex and overwhelming. It is our job to guide the egg donor through the process, alleviate concerns, and make this a pleasant and fulfilling experience.
Without egg donors like you, couples who are struggling to start a family would have little hope. Donating eggs has been described as one of the most powerful and rewarding decisions a woman can make, and we hope you choose to become an egg donor. Learn more about the egg donation process, egg donor compensation and the egg donor requirements for applicants (below).
Please review the following minimum qualifications to become an egg donor.
- Between the ages of 18 and 32
- Physically healthy
- Have a BMI 19-29 [BMI Calculator]
- Have regular, monthly menstrual periods
- Not using contraceptive implants or Depo-Provera injections as a form of birth control
- Have both ovaries
- Psychologically healthy
- No current use of psychoactive drugs
- No history of substance abuse
- No family history of inheritable genetic disorders
- Willing to take injections
- Dependable, mature, and able to keep appointments
If the above minimum donor egg requirements are met, please complete and submit the online application.